Sunday, February 7, 2010

Affliction Sense 2.5

The rom is done and very attractive looking.  full sense minus the landscape since this is the first major update ive had time to do in a long time. Everything works but for some reason i in my infinate wisdom can not get mms to send but other than that it works flawlessly. After flashing please go into the settings tab and find the other settings options or just find diamond tweak and change the touch flow settings and change them just the first 2 and it will run as smooth as butter.

As always paypal is welcomed but never required. if you want to and feel that buying me a pack of smokes or some chipotle is needed drop me a paypal gift. if you dont know how to or dont know my pay pal get in touch with me on howard forums im around the metro pcs boards somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. HI I have the hTC Diamond, looking 4 a good rom to go w/ a Metro account, the phone is fully flashed w/ working WAP, GPS, MMS, ect. UR AfFlIcTiOn SenSe looks interesting and I would like to try it on this Platform.... HiTmE up Burnout311@hotmail.com / PPCgeeks H82W8V6 lookn good

    ReplyDelete